Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Epic Post of Epicness!!!





SHE GOT A GOAL!!!




*dance of joy, dance of joy, dance of joy*

It was BEAUTIFUL!!! There was a big, blustery cold front blowing in, and our team had the advantage of the wind in the first half. Miss Impertinent saw her chance, lofted the shot up and over the head of the keeper and STRAIGHT INTO THE GOAL!!! It was EPIC!!!

AND I NEARLY MISSED IT!!!

I had Erin's 3 year old son in my lap, my head bent over his as I tried to understand what he was telling me, and suddenly, she grabbed my arm, yanked, and said, "LOOK, JO!!" and I looked up just in time to see it!!

They lost, 2 to 1, because the other team had the advantage of the wind, and we lost our goalie to a band concert at half time, but STILL!! It was AWESOME!!!

The Impertinent Daughter's first words to me when she saw me after the game?

"Mum, you're getting a tattoo!!!"

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment