Saturday, May 7, 2011

A gamer AND a manga artist...

The Impertinent Daughter's self portraits crack me up. She drew this one for her Deviant Art account, where she is known as the Angry Zangoose, so... she, of course, drew herself as... a human zangoose!


She got "Super Mario Smash Brothers" for her birthday, and she's been burning up the Wii with it ever since. Possibly, I'll sneak into it over the next few weeks before school is out so I can become somewhat competent at it before I'm forced to humiliate myself by trying to play it with the kids over the summer.

And yes, I'm still trying to get past the Leech Grave, but that's only because the Impossible Son keeps taking my Kingdom Hearts game and playing it, thus depriving me of valuable skill developing time. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment