Friday, January 14, 2011

MUUUUUAAAAAA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

My plans for World Domination Through Cookies is proceeding nicely!!! Haha!!!

Er... I mean... I made cookies for the Impossible Son's class today, because his birthday is on Sunday, and... I brought them in. Why do I do cookies instead of cupcakes? Well, since the Impossible Son reacts to the dyes in cupcakes, turning into the World's Fastest Human Blur and Incoherent Babbler, it would be kinda hypocritical for me to bring in cupcakes, considering how much I grumble about it when other moms do.

Besides... it pretty much guarantees the complete attention of whatever group I get when I volunteer as "parental herder" on the next field trip. Plus, it allows me to slip up to certain administrators and teachers for a bit of "cookie bribery." Heh.

It's working, too. *evil grin* And the cookies... heh, no one can resist my cookies!!!

Varsity Goalie is nervous now, and has been backing off from Miss Impertinent.

Yes, yes, I am evil, I know. XD

Anyhow, I proceeded on to Mr. Impossible's class and they pretty much just... inhaled the cookies!! I took double chocolate chip and chewy ginger. It's funny, they were all sort of doubtful about the ginger, but... once they tried them, they disappeared pretty fast! One of the girls came up and asked me shyly if I would make cookies for her on Tuesday.

"Why, is it your birthday?" I asked, not wanting to step on her mother's toes, so to speak.

"No," she said dreamily as she nibbled at her cookie. "I'm in... cookie heaven! And I want to go there again!"

*snorfle*

YES, I AM THE COOKIE GODDESS, AND YOU MUST ALL BOW DOWN AND WORSHIP ME!!! MUUAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

um... yeah, anyway... it was awesome! And the Impossible Son was pretty happy, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment