Friday, May 7, 2010

Just thought you'd like to know...

As most of you are well aware, the Impertinent Daughter wants to be a manga artist someday. Thus, she is constantly drawing, and while she makes up stores for most of her manga, there are comics that she draws that are taken from her daily life from school. I have to admit, I love those, because they give me a glimpse into the workings of her day. I've complained about the math department at her school, and her algebra teacher in particular. Her latest stunt? Putting stuff on the tests that they haven't gone over yet!! But, she's covered it in other classes (maybe) and thus thinks the kids in her honors class have ... absorbed it by osmosis, I guess. Well, here, to give you an idea of what her class (and her teacher) is like, two of Miss Priss class comics...  
Algebra Class 


Yes... her teacher really talks like that. *rolls eyes* Algebra Class 2


*head-desk* 


Ugh, I hate this school district so hard!!

No comments:

Post a Comment