Monday, November 5, 2007

The Things We Learn...

I can get a snapshot of what's going on in my daughter's life with glimpses into her sketchbook. One day, there might be a sketch of a girl looking at a whirling dervish that's flying around her feet, and she's saying, "Geez, all I said was I ate the last bag of cheddar bunnies! SHEESH!"

Another, there might be a figure that looks suspiciously like me, bent over a computer keyboard saying, "Just one more paragraph, let me finish one more paragraph and I'll make you some chicken nuggets, geez!!"

Today, there was a very irritated looking girl with her hands on her hips scowling at two rather excited looking boys. And she was saying, "Yes, they're real. Yes, they're small, and no, you can't touch them unless you want a broken nose!"

*sniff* I'm so proud!! She's just like her mom!! And yes, she's talking about her schnoobs!

*laughs heartily* I'm going to have to ask her about that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment