Monday, October 18, 2010

When Nieces Get Married...

It was a lovely wedding.

My niece looked radiantly beautiful, and her groom looked stunned and joyful, and though there were some bobbles here and there, mostly... it went well.

The Impossible Son looked very handsome in his tuxedo...

The name's Bond... James Bond...

The Impertinent Daughter looked very pretty in her dress and the two of them did not fight...

Playing nice for the camera...

My mother looked absolutely gorgeous in her dress, and had her hair done, and was happy to have all her kids together again...

Still Got It...

And when I saw the way my niece and her new husband looked at each other on the dance floor during their first dance, I stopped worrying...

Animated and happy...

And as an extra special treat, here is the cutest couple on the dance floor. See you again in twenty years when it's their turn to get married!

Wee Bop...

That's all I have time for at the moment, since the Impossible Son has caught something and is now coughing and running a fever. The full report will have to wait. So for now, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment