Saturday, July 3, 2010

When Mom Plays Kingdom Hearts...

Thought y'all would get a kick of my daughter's point of view when I'm playing games on my DSLite. Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days in particular.

When Mom Plays Kingdom Hearts...

See, my main character, Roxas, doesn't always do what I want him to do, and... for some reason, he seems to spontaneously burst into flames... even when there is no fire even remotely around. I mean, I've used no fire spells, none of the Heartless he is fighting are using fire spells, he just... bursts into flame.

Personally, I think he's depressed because he has such an inept player controlling him, but I could be wrong.

However, I am getting better, though right now I'm stuck trying to kill the ... er... Leech Grave or Leach Grave, I'm not sure which, but it's a nasty one that... well, it'll probably take me about four or five weeks to figure out how to kill it. *sigh*

However, I am vastly entertained whenever I switch to Mission Mode to have Donald Duck as my character, and watch him waddle/hop through Twilight Town to whack Heartless with his magical staff with a "Waaa-Whoa!!" and then watch him throw a temper tantrum of epic proportions when he gets hit back!!

It's a good thing I play solo in Mission mode, because I spend most of my time snickering and giggling and putting poor Donald in dangerous situations just to watch the mad hopping up and down and the furious Donald Duck cursing he does!!

Hee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment